Queen Bee Hand and Body Butter Lavender Small
Lavender Hand and Body Butter is handmade on Agnus Dei Farms in Alabama. This easy roll up packaging allows you to moisturize using the finest natural ingredients, without the mess! Lavender is made with Pure Beeswax, Shea Butter, (ESSENTIAL OILS: Avocado, Sweet Almond, Meadow Foam Seed and Jojoba), Sheep Wool Lanolin, Rosemary Oleoresin, Myrrh, Fragrance, Vitamin E and Holy Water.
- Beeswax: One of the broad and immeasurable benefits of bee wax is serving as a skin surfactant. Beeswax, when blended into skin lotions, forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin. This barrier provides a film of protection agains irritants while still allowing the skin to breath. Like other beehive products, beeswax offers anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits, making it potentially beneficial for treating minor skin irritations. Beeswax acts as an emollient, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is full of nutrients, including Vitamin A, which has many healing properties and has been known to aid in treating blemishes, wrinkles, eczema and dermatitis, as well as burns and even stretch marks. Shea butter is also packed with antioxidants like vitamin E. These ingredients make Shea butter an anti-inflammatory, which is why it works so well at moisturizing and soothing all types of skin.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is high in a substance called sterling, which studies have shown to facilitate the softening of the skin and to reduce the incidence of age spots. Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants, making it useful for healing sun-damaged skin. Antioxidants like vitamins A, D and E in avocado cause skin to be suppler, making it great for dry or aged skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is all natural and organic; it's in it's purest form. Almond oil and essential oils are best known as multi-tasking beauty products. Almond oil is vitamin-rich and effective at hydrating without clogging pores. It reduces the appearance of aging and may be use on the most sensitive skin for a rich source of magnesium.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin; vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium.
- Myrrh Essential Oil: Prevents the signs of aging and is an antioxidant, anti-fungal, antiviral and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Agnus Dei in Latin means Lamb of God. Holy Scriptures define Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God who was slain for the sins of the world, bringing peace to those who receive Him. Many who have visited Agnus Dei Farm remark on its peacefulness, which the Giles hope is carried on in their products. Faith Shop is proud to help spread this peace by offering these lovely products to customers all over the world.